Massage Therapy Services in OKC
Private Studio Massage Sessions
60 Minute $75
90 Minute $105
Private studio services are scheduled by time and can include a combination of the below massage styles in order to address your personal health goals and needs.
Swedish massage involves the use of hands, forearms or elbows to manipulate the superficial layers of the muscles and improve mental and physical health. The specific techniques used in Swedish massage involve the application of long gliding strokes, friction, kneading, and tapping movements on the soft tissues of the body. Passive or active joint movements are sometimes used as well.
Unless otherwise requested Young Living essential therapeutic grade oils will be incorporated into a session to help enhance your massage experience.
In deep tissue therapy, muscle groups are freed in layers, from superficial to deep. Slow, compressive strokes applied the length of a muscle help reset the nerve receptors that determine muscle length, allowing contracted muscles to relax.
Natural Grain Hot Pack
The use of a natural grain hot pack may be included by placing them on the body to help promote deep relaxation and warm-up tight muscles.
Reflexology is based on the understanding that there are reflexes in the hands and feet that relate to every organ, gland, and system of the body. This touch modality can be enjoyed simply on its own or as part of a full-body session.
Purely Essential Oils
Studio 75 Minute $125
In-home 75 Minute $150
In this focused session, Young Living’s proprietary Raindrop Technique® combines for a unique, targeted massage utilizing essential oils for a deeply rejuvenating and relaxing experience. This technique, developed by Young Living Founder and CEO D. Gary Young, draws from his experience with Lakota wellness traditions. This treatment can be enjoyed at various times throughout the year to bring balance and support to the body systems on a physical and emotionally level. The following essential oils are used in this session:
Single Essential Oils
- Oregano (Origanum vulgare) is one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils. In addition to its cleansing properties, its herbaceous aroma helps release the fear of completion and thoughts of vulnerability.
- Thyme is a fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma is refreshing and restores feelings of security and stability.
- Basil has a strong, spicy aroma that is invigorating to the spirit, bringing a sense of balance and calms the mind while moisturizing the skin when applied.
- Cypruss (Cupressus sempervirens) has a fresh, herbaceous, slightly evergreen aroma that is securing and refreshing.
- Wintergreen has a sweet, minty scent with cooling properties.
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) has a woody, spicy aroma that moisturizes the skin when applied topically.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a strong fresh, minty aroma that when applied topically adds a cooling sensation to the skin.
Essential Oil Blends
- Valor® and its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Rosewood, and Frankincense and is used to initiate the first step in the Raindrop Technique.
- Aroma SiezTM is a relaxing blend that provides soothing comfort for the head, neck, and tired feet.
- White Angelica encourages an uplifting feeling of wholeness through its floral yet grounding blend.